Stand out from the crowd. Redefine Your Future.
HBA Global is your best opportunity to see health and beauty packaging innovation in action from product development, material selection, regulatory & safety compliance, market strategy, to distribution. Explore the latest innovations in packaging creation for health and beauty and beyond.
This event is a star feature of within EastPack and its larger advanced manufacturing show. Your HBA Global Expo pass – free to qualified individuals – directly connects you to more than 200 packaging industry suppliers showcasing their latest innovative products and applications. There’s no better place to discover new materials. Explore the latest in flexible packaging, smart technology, RFID, automation, labels and labeling that enables you to create unique solutions that help you succeed in a saturated marketplace.
Come collaborate with more than 2,000 packaging professionals from such leading companies as Avon, CHANEL, Estee Lauder, and L’OREAL. The designers, engineers, suppliers, and manufacturers that help you create packaging that differentiates your, and your client’s products, happens at HBA Global.
Make smarter investment decisions. Meet new suppliers. Make your packaging solutions stand out so you stand out. Passes & Pricing
One Exhibit Floor. Seven Powerful Expos.
Your HBA Global expo pass gives you unlimited access to six additional manufacturing industry expos and more than 900 total suppliers on the same exhibit floor. Discover the latest technologies, new materials, and state-of-the-art manufacturing process at EastPack, Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M) East, ATX (Automation Technology) East, Atlantic Design & Manufacturing, PLASTEC East, and Quality Expo. No matter where you are in your development pipeline, everything, and everyone you need to create better packaging, realize greater ROI, and grow your business is on the exhibit floor. Register now!
The Expo Is Just The Beginning
Upgrade to a Conference pass to expand and deepen your knowledge. Participate in three keynotes, powerful panel discussions, hands-on workshops, and deep-dive technical sessions that help you solve challenges and stimulate business.
Your HBA Global Conference pass admits you to eight conference learning tracks covering topics such as health & beauty packaging, food & beverage packaging, pharmaceutical & medical packaging, and Industry 4.0.
Discover how smart manufacturing processes are redefining every aspect of the packaging industry. From ideation to differentiating your product in the marketplace to the latest materials, your HBA Global Conference pass gives you access to the information, insights, and data you need to improve your projects and lead in your sector.
Why You Must Register for HBA Global Today!
Collaborate with top industry professionals.
- Participate in the largest, most important packaging gathering on the East Coast.
- Network with more than 2,000 professionals from the industry’s leading packaging companies.
- Experience unmatched access to inspirational keynote speakers.
- Collaborate with like-minded industry professionals at exciting networking activities.
- Exchange ideas and contact information at the new Round Table Discussions that could lead to your next career advancing collaboration.
Inspire Your Next Solution
- Every step in the advanced design & manufacturing process is here for you to see, demo, and experience.
- Discover new developments in materials, design, quality testing, and branding.
- Explore the latest in flexible packaging, labeling, sustainability, and direct-to-package printing.
Boost Your Career
- Head to the Center Stage Theater for more than 20 hours of free content right on the Expo floor.
- Upgrade to a full Conference pass to attend 3-days of information-filled tracks.
- Deepen your understanding with panel discussions, workshops, multiple product demonstrations, and more.
- Optimize your productivity. Your full HBA Global Conference pass admits you to every learning track and training session, including tracks covering packaging, medical design, and Industry 4.0.
“There is no other experience like it. Where else can I go to get such a display of current technology and speak with product developers in one place?”